Clean Ups Information
Wondering how to get involved with our clean ups? Here’s all the info you could want – and our contact form in case we missed anything. Sign up for our newsletter to get a reminder and updates about the clean ups sent straight to your email inbox!
WHEN: 9am to Noon, First Saturday of each month
WHERE: Corner of Rainier Ave S and S Forest St, in front of the water ox mural at Hoa Mai Preschool
- We will have all the materials you need to participate set out for you to pick up, including gloves, pickers, and bags. No need to bring anything except yourself.
- Wear weather appropriate clothes, especially good shoes, as we clean regardless of rain or shine!
- Consider bringing a buddy to clean with you! Not only is it great to have company, but it can help you feel safer cleaning on the street.
- Sign in when you arrive, which helps us keep track of new and returning volunteers and report to our City of Seattle sponsor, the Adopt-a-Street program.
- Please let us know where you leave your bags when you are done and, if possible, bring them to the central collection point. This makes it easier for the City to pick them up!
- Stay as long as you like! You’re welcome to clean for the full three hours and fill as many bags as you can, or arrive at 10 and only stay an hour – whatever works with your schedule and ability. It all counts.
Have a Question?
Whether you have a question, an idea, or a suggestion, we will get back to you with relevant information or resources as soon as we can. You can also sign up for the newsletter here to receive reminders and updates about the clean ups!